Friday, August 23, 2013

Nesting...Already!

I remember when nesting time hit me with my first child. I was about seven months pregnant and I couldn't stop cleaning the house, setting stuff for the baby, trying to buy little clothes and blankets. I remember I had to tell myself not to pack up a hospital suitcase quite yet, and not to buy too much stuff for the baby.

I had often wondered how it would be like this time around considering that I am not carrying the belly, but I can honestly tell you that it is no different. Not a bit different at all! And, to be totally honest with you, I think nesting time has hit me even a little early this time around. I started getting rid of some of the numerous toys my daughter has that currently inundate the one room in our house that will be our baby boy's room. I have been bugging my husband to get someone to make a decent closet in that room and we have someone coming next week to start working on a brand new closet for that bedroom. Yay!!!! I've been also telling myself, once again, not to buy a bunch of baby boy stuff quiet yet...

Today we are 23 weeks. Wow! I can't believe I will have him with me in just 17 more weeks. for all those who are wondering if there is some type of a bond between me and this baby considering these circumstances. I can only say that there absolutely is! I think about this baby day and night. He is always in mind, just as it was with my first pregnancy. I just don't have the belly to prove it! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment