Thursday, July 25, 2013

Gender Reveal! It is a...

BOY!!!

Yes! In case you haven't gotten it already by looking at the picture above! We are so excited! We would have been happy either way! But, BOY, it sure feels more real now! I think my husband was more shocked than I was. I have to admit that I sensed "boy" ever since we found out about the pregnancy, but I tried to stay open to the other possibility. 

Well, now I know that I will have to make some changes around the house since we have been everything pink and girly around here for the last three years. It will be fun to start getting ready for this amazing little guy whom I already love so very much. I know this little boy has found a very special way to come to this earth and into our family. He has been waiting for this moment for a long time and so have we. We are so excited to meet our little miracle I can hardly wait! I have my girl and my boy now. What else can I ask for? Love, "C"



2 comments:

  1. yay! congratulations!! :-) so excited for you and your family!

    (this is Maria from young survivor sisters fb group)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria! Yes, I sure know who you are! Thanks so much for the sweet comment and for reading about us! It means a lot to me especially coming from a survivor sister with whom I have a lot in common! :-)

      Delete