Friday, August 30, 2013

24 weeks!!!

These last few weeks have flown by! I cant believe we only have sixteen more weeks (or maybe less) to meet this adorable baby boy! It is so exciting to see him move and be healthy!

I have been so lucky to have seen him on several ultrasounds, the last one being yesterday. Last month during the twentieth week ultrasound they noticed the fluid is his kidneys was a little higher than average so the doctor had us do another ultrasound this month to check. This time we were so relieved to find out that the fluid in his kidneys has gone gone down quite a bit and he is within normal ranges now. So grateful for that!

The wonderful ultrasound technician at the doctor's office has always been so kind and patient to allow me to take many pictures of my baby and to show us some awesome 3D views. Here are some amazing ones that I been looking at several times a day. It is so exciting to see his little body parts so cute and well defined, and to see some facial features. I like to try to see who he looks like more, my husband or me? I guess we will soon know. So far though, I can tell he inherited my husband's gigantic size 14 feet! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment