Thursday, June 13, 2013

The End of the First Trimester...

Photo of pregnancy at 12 weeks via Parents.com

I have to admit that I feel a great sense of relief knowing that today is the last day of the first trimester. There is always so much unknown during these first few weeks that I think I subconsciously told myself not too get to excited yet. My husband and I talked about waiting until after the end of the first trimester before telling our friends about it; however, that didn't quite happened. I am happy to report that I did so much better than my husband, who is known for not been able to keep any secrets whatsoever :-)

Also, I have to admit that because of the nature of this pregnancy, even when people ask me how are things going, I feel I don't have very much to say. No physical evidence, symptoms, or changes to report. The truth is that this pregnancy is more about feelings, emotions, and thoughts about the baby. Perhaps, that would make time go faster for me.

Next week I get to see "A" once again for the next doctor's appointment. I can't believe it has been a month already. I want to see the growing belly and spend some time with her. This time I won't forget to get some good pictures of us while there. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment