Monday, June 24, 2013

Fourteen Week Appointment...

Photo by carolac00

I am happy to report that once again I received some good news about the growth of our baby. I heard the heartbeat which happened to be within the normal range. Baby is growing big and healthy and with no concerns. Thanks God! I know I have to constantly remind myself of how blessed I am to not ever disappoint my Heavenly Father :-) I know how easy it is to forget our blessings and start to take everything for granted and don't ever want to do that. So, everyone feel free to remind me of that at anytime...

This time I also had the opportunity to go to lunch with "A". I am so glad I was able to spend sometime with her.  Since we both have busy lives and live four hours away, it is hard to find the time to just sit down and chat. I am glad that she is slowly starting to feel back to her normal self. 

Looking forward to our next dr's appointment at the end of next month. Stay tuned, as I will be revealing the sex of the baby right here in just a few weeks...

I asked "A" to have a picture together so you can put a face to this story. I have to warn you that I am an awful photographer. So believe me, we look way better in person ;-) I think it is interesting how we have had some "look alike" comments. Maybe if I had her beautiful long dark hair and gorgeous eyes :-)

2 comments: