Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ten Weeks...


On Friday we woke up at 4:30 am for our 4 hour drive to get to our 9:30 am appointment with the OBGYN on time.  Each time I am there it seems a little bit like a surreal experience. I feel like I am dreaming it and I feeI like pinching myself to come back to reality. I guess sometimes I  have that  "it is too good to be true" kind of feeling... However, this time as soon as I saw that little baby move on the ultrasound all of my fears seemed to go away. It was the first time we saw little baby move! He or she was squirting all over the place. I could see tiny little hands, feet, and head. It was so comforting to hear the dr say that this was one little active baby that looked as healthy as he or she can be. I am so grateful that everything is going so well with "A" and the baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment