Monday, May 13, 2013

A Very Meaningful Mother's Day!



This Mother's Day was of particular significance to me for a number of reasons; reasons that I feel keep increasing by the day. I feel so blessed! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother once again! Looking back, I don't think I ever would have imagined to be a witness of such an amazing miracle in my life! As I sat during Church on Sunday I couldn't help to just feel absolutely emotional at everything I heard. I wish I could blame it on my hormones but I can't (lol).

 During the Relief Society class I was particularly touched by one of the discussions about Our Savior's mercy as showed to Mary of Magdalene when Jesus told her (in my own words) that she was saved because of her great love. The teacher emphasized how amazing that was, how merciful of the Son of God to forgive someone because He knew he had a loving heart. How amazing is that! That most of our imperfections can be overlooked because of our great love towards others, a quality that characterizes most women. I couldn't have heard anything more fulfilling this Mother's Day! I felt a very strong spirit of gratitude, humility, and  immense love toward my Heavenly Father and everyone around me there. But, especially to someone who I wished I could have hugged on mother's day and of course that is amazing "A". This time I am celebrating you and the immense love that you have in your heart! I don't think my heart and mind would have been open to understand the magnitude of "love" have I not gone through this experience! All my love to all the mothers and women I know, especially to the one who is sacrificing so much right now to bring more happiness into our lives. Love you "A"!

2 comments:

  1. C.. You have me in tears right now. I am speechless.. Your kind words touched my heart. I too was very emotional in sacrament, cried for everything, for no reason at all. I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father also. So grateful to have the opportunity to do this for the most amazing couple out there! Thank you! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete