Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Results!


I am so overwhelmed with joy, gratitude, humility, and peace after receiving such an amazing news! "A" texted me this picture on 4/16/13 while waiting for the results of the blood test that she took that morning. We were hoping to get the results that same day, but the typical calm person that I am was about to eat all of her short fingernails during the wait :-) So "A" and I, after talking to "B", decided to have this pregnancy test done right away once we found out that the blood test results were not going to be received until the next day. The chances of getting a false negative, however, are somehow common so I tried not to get too overly excited.

The next day in the morning I received a phone call from the nurse at the clinic confirming the pregnancy with a "Beta" number of 351 which is considered a good number. She also gave me a December 20 due date and congratulated us. I am soooo excited!!! This is the best news that I have received in a very long time!

I feel strongly that my Heavenly Father's will was done here and an immense feeling of peace has come to my body and mind and has remained since then...

I wish "A" would be closer so could give her a very big hug, so we plan to come over to visit them on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment