Thursday, April 25, 2013

04/04/13 The unforgetable day...

Who would have thought I would be sitting here writing about all my feelings about such an unforgettable event. I am overwhelmed by so many different feelings, wonderful feelings; gratitude being the strongest at this time. I cannot even express in words how grateful I am for knowing such an amazing person, and even more, so tenderhearted, selfless, and unconditionally loving to take my place and walk this path with us. Thank you "A", for being our gestational carrier, but even more, our friend, our God sent angel, our hope! No matter what, we will always be grateful for this opportunity for the rest of our lives! We love you!!!

These to embyros, one of good quality and the other one not so good, as you can see in the picture were transferred into our gestational carrier. They are about 6 days old and have been frozen for almost 4 years. Statistically speaking the chance of these embryos to survive is on the 30something percent, which I guess it only means that it can happen. We are praying this time and always for Our Heavenly Father's will to be done in our lives. We have done our part...

To read A's version of this event, go to her blog http://theirbuninmyoven.blogspot.com/2013/04/precious-cargo.html. She does a way better job at describing the facts than I do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment